If you see something, say something!
Most importantly, file a GSAP.
Freeze the Scene!
If you experience a near miss, accident or incident, first and foremost “freeze the scene!” then contact your safety advocates (see below) for assistance.
- Betsy Keithline, DENCS
- Michael Scott, DENCS
- Joann Bertram, DENCG
- Lori Frisk, DENC
- Gary Johnson, DENCG
- Mary Lopez, DENCG
- Tim McKenna, MTE
- Bill O’Conner, DENCG
The Denver Ground Safety team is dedicated to keeping all co-workers safe. Let’s work with each other, not against each other, to ensure everyone’s safety at work.
Ground Safety Action Program (GSAP)
- Do you have a safety concern?
- Are you aware of any safety hazards at your workplace?
- Have you experienced a near-miss?
- Would you like to self-disclose an inadvertent violation of company policy?
If so, the Ground Safety Team wants to know what happened and why so we can prevent it from happening again.
To submit an electronic GSAP report, please visit safety.ual.com, then:
- Sign on with your Flying Together user name and password;
- On the GSAP Home Page, locate “My Applications” and click on “Safety Reports“;
- From the main menu, go to the “New Documents” tap and select “GSAP Report Draft” to open a new report.
If our website is not available, please call the GSAP Hotline: 1.844.280.ASAP (2727).
Thank you and remember,